Voices of MetroWest is a nonprofit community choir based out of Natick, Massachusetts.
Special thanks to our Fall 2016 Show Sponsors: Bose, Comella’s, Roche Bros. and Ellen’s Pet Care!
Voices of MetroWest is supported in part by a grant from the Natick Cultural Council, a local agency which is supported by the Massachusetts Cultural Council, a state agency.
Voices of MetroWest is a member of the Greater Boston Choral Consortium, a cooperative association of diverse choral groups in Boston and the surrounding areas.
Voices of MetroWest is a member of the Natick Center Cultural District, a nonprofit organization comprised of property owners, retail and office workers, concerned neighbors, town officials, nonprofits and corporations with a history of more than 40 years working together for downtown revitalization.
Friends of Voices:
- Amazing Things Arts Center
- American Legion Post 107, Natick
- Bethany Hill School
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central MA/MetroWest
- Bottom Line
- Bose Corporation
- Comella’s Restaurants
- Common Street Spiritual Center
- Ellen’s Pet Care
- First Congregational Church, Natick
- Framingham History Center
- Framingham Performing Arts Center
- Hansen Electric
- Home Depot
- InVogue Spa (Sudbury, MA)
- Middlesex Savings Bank
- Mutual One Bank
- Natick Cultural Council
- Natick Martin Luther King Jr. Celebration
- Natick Pegasus
- Needham Savings Bank
- Realty Executives Boston West
- Roche Bros.
- Samba East
- Strike Up the Band and Daryl Robins
- Supershag Dance Studios (Waltham, MA)
- This & That
- UNO Chicago Grill
You can support us in many ways!
- Come see us at one of our shows
- Sponsor one of our performances
- And more!
If you’re interested in supporting a local nonprofit, consider choosing Voices of MetroWest.
Email email@example.com for more information.
Thank you! 🙂